If you’re in Texas, you’ll want to take note of a recent law that took effect on September 1, 2021. Governor Greg Abbott signed House Bill 3746 that has amended the state’s data breach notification law. The original law, Business and Commerce Code 521.053 established requirements for businesses around “any breach of system security” that...
- Keep the Awareness & Momentum Going Year-Round! October 18, 2021
- MSPs Should Make Everyday Cybersecurity Awareness Day! October 12, 2021
- Cybersecurity Awareness Month Resources for MSPs October 4, 2021
- Cybersecurity Awareness Month Toolkit September 23, 2021
- Class is Canceled September 13, 2021