Is social engineering that effective? Ask an Uber or Rockstar Games employee that question and you’ll likely hear a resounding yes. This effective mode of duping people within a targeted group or business was the method that one hacker used to hit both companies with a breach. Just how effective is it? In 2021, the...
SmileDirectClub (SDC) is a business that offers teledentistry services throughout the world. They produce and sell transparent retainers that fix crooked teeth in the way that traditional braces work. With 60-75% of people in need of their services, they are poised for long term success, with a large audience of potential patients. Sure, there is...
- End of Year Preparation December 1, 2023
- Breach Secure Now Appoints Tracie Crites as Chief Channel Officer November 7, 2023
- The Growing Influence of AI on Phishing Emails November 3, 2023
- Recognizing and Defending Against Deepfake Scams October 27, 2023
- 20 Years of National Cybersecurity Awareness Month October 20, 2023