The Cyber Incident Reporting for Critical Infrastructure Act (CIRCA) is a mandate that requires companies to report any significant cyber incidents to the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). This aims to enhance the security of the nation’s critical infrastructure. This includes everything from power plants to financial institutions. While the mandate is primarily aimed at...
- Establishing a Baseline for Cybersecurity Knowledge September 29, 2023
- Cybersecurity in 2023: Weathering the Storm September 22, 2023
- Credential Stuffing September 15, 2023
- Healthcare Clients and Cybersecurity September 8, 2023
- State of Data Breaches September 1, 2023