WeLeakInfo was a data breach site that offered paid subscriptions to users who could then access their searchable database which contained stolen records. This now defunct site contained 12.5 BILLION records of data that was illegally obtained through various means. This included names, phone numbers, addresses, passwords, and email addresses. Cybercriminals used this site as...
- Establishing a Baseline for Cybersecurity Knowledge September 29, 2023
- Cybersecurity in 2023: Weathering the Storm September 22, 2023
- Credential Stuffing September 15, 2023
- Healthcare Clients and Cybersecurity September 8, 2023
- State of Data Breaches September 1, 2023