Are You a Hacker Helper? Here you go, let me get the door for you. Are you looking for access to my company’s network? One moment, let me get those login credentials for you. Of course, this sounds ridiculous. But in reality, it is exactly what is happening. Cybercriminals use advanced social engineering to get...
The Ethics of Hacking In 2013 the then National Security Agency chief Keith Alexander spoke at the Black Hat cybersecurity conference about acknowledging, and protecting, ethical hackers. He discussed how through surveillance, these individuals would be uncovered, but also shielded, from legal jeopardy. Black Hat is a computer conference that focuses on security consulting, training, and...
- Why Is Healthcare Such a Target? July 26, 2021
- Healthcare and Cybersecurity July 19, 2021
- Two Questions About Ransomware That Every MSP Should Ask Clients July 12, 2021
- The Ransomware Gamble July 6, 2021
- Evolution Is a Process June 29, 2021