As Managed Service Providers, you likely look at the world through ‘tech-colored glasses’. While your business may focus on one vertical, in general, you’re able to support a business regardless of what they do or where their focus is, because you see them as a client with a technical infrastructure that you support. What they...
A New Approach to an Old Problem Resistance to yet another government regulation, a lack of understanding the complexities of the rules, and an overall unwillingness to take on yet another area of expertise in an ever-changing technical landscape can make the sale of HIPAA compliance a tough one. Gone are the days of using Meaningful...
- Why Is Healthcare Such a Target? July 26, 2021
- Two Questions About Ransomware That Every MSP Should Ask Clients July 12, 2021
- The Ransomware Gamble July 6, 2021
- Evolution Is a Process June 29, 2021
- Bringing More Than Your Laptop Back to the Office June 21, 2021