A New Approach to an Old Problem Resistance to yet another government regulation, a lack of understanding the complexities of the rules, and an overall unwillingness to take on yet another area of expertise in an ever-changing technical landscape can make the sale of HIPAA compliance a tough one. Gone are the days of using Meaningful...
HIPAA – Then & Now The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, better known as HIPAA, has been around since 1996, with the intent to protect patients by properly handling their protected health information (PHI). With good intentions, HIPAA set forth to provide both security provisions and data privacy. The legislation was passed in the...
- End of Year Preparation December 1, 2023
- Breach Secure Now Appoints Tracie Crites as Chief Channel Officer November 7, 2023
- The Growing Influence of AI on Phishing Emails November 3, 2023
- Recognizing and Defending Against Deepfake Scams October 27, 2023
- 20 Years of National Cybersecurity Awareness Month October 20, 2023