No Big Deal Right? A friend recently mentioned an email that she received regarding an investment app that she had downloaded on her phone. The app was a way for her to play around and learn a little bit about investing, something that it seems many people leaned into during the pandemic. The notification...
Identity theft is not a new crime, in fact, criminals have been altering and improving their techniques to capture and use stolen information for years. While identity theft historically targets an individual consumer, an increasing number of criminals are now targeting businesses instead. What is identity theft? Identity theft occurs when someone pretends to be...
- Credential Stuffing September 15, 2023
- Healthcare Clients and Cybersecurity September 8, 2023
- State of Data Breaches September 1, 2023
- Cybersecurity: Monitoring Your Credit August 25, 2023
- Safeguarding Your Business: The Proactive Path to Strong Cybersecurity August 18, 2023