Can your mobile phone be infected with malware? It sure can. You’re holding a small computer in your hand, and it can be susceptible to malicious software just like your laptop or desktop. Nuisanceware can be problematic when it is downloaded with other applications. Spyware can lead to stolen data, and one step up is...
We are excited to announce that our annual training is now mobile device ready! Your clients can now complete their full training courses just as they did on their desktop, but in a mobile format as well. What Does This Mean? You will now be able to offer your client’s users access to watch the...
- End of Year Preparation December 1, 2023
- Breach Secure Now Appoints Tracie Crites as Chief Channel Officer November 7, 2023
- The Growing Influence of AI on Phishing Emails November 3, 2023
- Recognizing and Defending Against Deepfake Scams October 27, 2023
- 20 Years of National Cybersecurity Awareness Month October 20, 2023