QR Codes. The versatile little black and white squares that we see everywhere. Advertising materials to event tickets, restaurant menus, and even on product packaging. While they undoubtedly offer convenience and efficiency, cybercriminals have also recognized the potential of QR codes as a tool for information theft and hacking. Let’s look at the methods used...
- Establishing a Baseline for Cybersecurity Knowledge September 29, 2023
- Cybersecurity in 2023: Weathering the Storm September 22, 2023
- Credential Stuffing September 15, 2023
- Healthcare Clients and Cybersecurity September 8, 2023
- State of Data Breaches September 1, 2023