What is ransomware as a service? You’re likely familiar with software as a service (SaaS) but ransomware? What does that mean? First, let’s do a quick recap of what ransomware is. It is a type of malware that holds the victim’s files and folders for ransom. Through human error, the malware is deployed and encrypts...
- Credential Stuffing September 15, 2023
- Healthcare Clients and Cybersecurity September 8, 2023
- State of Data Breaches September 1, 2023
- Cybersecurity: Monitoring Your Credit August 25, 2023
- Safeguarding Your Business: The Proactive Path to Strong Cybersecurity August 18, 2023